Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cayman Islands $1 Coral Reef Note

 These uncirculated notes are priced at only $3.99, which includes free shipping to the U.S and internationally! Buy it now through Paypal.

Order now for only $3.99.




Quick Facts:
Country: Cayman Islands
Denomination: One Dollar
Material: Paper
Year of Issue: 2006
 

About this item: With a currency as beautiful as its beaches, the Cayman Islands is home to some of my best selling banknotes. This $1 bill is a personal favorite. Its vibrant colors and attractive design perfectly represent the country that issued it. This note features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, a sea turtle watermark and a coral reef. It will make a great addition to any collection.

Pay now through Paypal to receive an uncirculated example of one of these notes in a protective currency sleeve.  Please contact me for discounts on quantity orders.

International customers welcome. 

Order now for only $3.99!




Terms: I unconditionally guarantee the authenticity of all items. Price includes shipping, unless otherwise stated. You may return all non-bullion purchases within seven days for a full refund of your purchase price, less my shipping costs and expenses. Buy with confidence!

I accept paypal and am an established ebay seller (id yourrarecoins).  I remove product listings for out of stock items promptly, so you can be sure that this listing is current regardless of the date it was posted on.  I typically ship items the day that I receive an order. Exceptions might be if I am out of town or during exams.  In these cases, I will post an update on this website as to when orders will ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment